This latest book from Gerard Reveals How to Use Smart Wearable 2.0 Devices to Improve the Quality of Your Life.
The market for wearable devices is starting to gain momentum and companies are trying to figure out how to convince the general population to wear these baby computers.
This book de-mystifies the marketing hype surrounding this emerging product category and gets the general public thinking about ways that the different flavors of wearables might suit their lifestyles.
The Your Essential Guide To Wearables 2.0 book is intended to be read by the following people:
- This short book is worth checking out if you want to learn the potential of next generation Wearable Devices to improve your health and fitness levels
- A business or organization that wants to identify specialist uses for Wearables such as Smart Glasses and Smart Watches
- Individuals and start-up companies who are looking to enter the Wearables 2.0 sector for the first time.
- Anyone interested in using Wearable devices to enrich their lives.
- Anyone else curious about Smart Watches, Smart Glasses, Smart Fitness Bracelets, Smart Clothing or Smart Jewellery.
The chapters emphasized in the book are:
- Chapter 1: Wearables 2.0 Introduction
- Chapter 2: About Smart Health & Fitness Devices
- Chapter 3: About Smart Watches
- Chapter 4: About Smart Glasses
- Chapter 5: About Smart Clothing & Jewellery
- Chapter 6: Emerging Niche Wearable 2.0 Devices
Each chapter includes technical illustrations, technical descriptions of how various types of wearables work and insights from Gerard.