prosource tube resistance bands with attached handles are a great alternative to free weights and workout machines. this resistance bands set is light and compact enough to travel with you anywhere and supports some of the latest workout routines, including but not limited to p90x, p90x2, crossfit, slimin6, insanity, turbojam and more. made out of high-quality latex rubber to ensure each band will hold up to heavy use whether you’re working your back, chest, arms, or abs. the bands offer 5 progressive resistance levels, making the set useful for everyone from beginners to experts. resistance bands are also perfect for all types of physical therapy including the rehabilitation of torn rotator cuffs, bad elbows, and damaged knees. all bands measure 48 inches and include cushioned foam handles to ensure a secure, comfortable grip. plus, the bands come with a convenient door anchor, so you can do your exercises anywhere in the house. train like a pro, train with prosource! warranty prosource is confident our high-quality products, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all products for manufacturer defects, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
• TOTAL BODY WORKOUT – Designed to target all of your muscles through a full range of motion for increased strength and toning, without any machines or special equipment.
• DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Made with a double-dipping process to ensure heavy duty, high performance latex that holds up to stretching and heavy use.
• CUSTOMIZABLE – 5 color-coded, 48-inch bands with attached EXTRA-LARGE comfortable foam handles provide various strength levels and exercises in one set: Yellow (2-5 lb), Green (5-8 lb), Red (8-12 lb), Blue (12-16 lb), Black (16-20 lb).
• ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Comes in a carrying case with a convenient door anchor so you can fit in a workout wherever you go. Includes an exercise guide with instruction, strengthening tips, and workout ideas.
• VERSATILE: Resistance bands are extremely versatile, great for rehabilitation, toning and strengthening muscles, Pilates exercises, P90X, outdoor workouts, and travel.